Is it “aay-romantic” or “arrow-mantic”? What if she hears “I’m a romantic” instead of “I’m aromantic”? What if she says “isn’t that just friendship” or “that can’t be real” or, worst of all, “I’m looking for something more”?
Hallo, Aro is a series of flash fiction stories about allosexual aromantic characters navigating friendship, sexual attraction, aromanticism and the weight of amatonormative expectation.
Contains: Dragons, a duchess’s daughter, an autistic who collects pride merch, odd voyages into creative non-fiction, the power in aromantic discovery and a whole lot of allo-aro feels and experiences.
Length: No story is longer than a thousand words. As the digital publication editions are updated with each new story, please consider them ongoing documents as opposed to a complete book.
- Unspoken: Tumblr | WordPress
- Leaving: Tumblr | WordPress
- Friendship: Tumblr | WordPress
- Lucky: Tumblr | WordPress
- Attraction: Tumblr | WordPress
- Existence: Tumblr | WordPress
- Neuronormative: Tumblr | WordPress | Patreon
- Loveless: Tumblr | WordPress | Patreon